J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Friday, April 07, 2006

THE MOST STUPID DENTIST!

I'm so so so so so angry now!!!My appointment with the stupid dentist is 12.20pm today. Before i leave my house,i checked the mailbox,and i received a letter from Dental Practice that my appointment has been cancelled!~!?~~? what the hell is this>?? After waited for 1 month, is cancelled again?!~~~Shit dentist! Eat shit 1!!! I'm so angry and walked back to my room! and straight away called them to ask them what happened. The nurse said my next appointment is 15th May!!! Oh god!!! 2 months appointment just to make a filling?!~!~ if i'm not having a bad toothache ( my teeth is okie now,but who knows wat will happened between this period?),i won't go there anymore!!! I asked her to give me as soon as possible,she said this is the earliest,i scolded her coz im on FIRE! But after scolded, also still cant get earlier appointment,she said will call me if there is any availables. Why got such a stupid dentist 1? Really can't stand how those stupid western people work anymore! I think wait for so long,by the time, my teeth already die! Now,is half-dead~ Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net