J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Sunday, June 11, 2006

12/6/2006--->FULL OF FANTASTIC PROGRAMMES!

Why am I seems like having holiday now? I feel so relax! No mood to study anymore!!! I wish i could go for exams now!!! I keep on planning where to go tmr,and wat to do after tmr!~? Finally, end up with my Darling^pighead,the conclusion is: TOMORROW MY DAY IS FULL OF PROGRAMMES AFTER 12PM! 2.30pm,will go n have lunch+movie with big & mini piggies.After that,going out at nite with my darling for HAPPY HOUR and get back to my room to drink our last bottle! hahahahahaahahahaha...yeah,tmr nite will be a PERFECT CRAZY NITE FOR 2 CRAZY GIRLS! what is going to happen tmr nite? i dunno.....let's wait n see,what r we going to do again this time?~~ make sure i'm not hurt this time!hahahaaha...Thanks a lot pighead! Although ur exams are around the corner,u still wanna celebrate with me tmr!!!Yeah yeah yeah!i'm so excited now!hahaha.. Eh,just now when we chat,i said wanna go so many places dy! BBQ,Barry Island (beach), shopping at Swindon,Cardiff Bay... lotssss....yeah,as wat she said:you wanna replace back all those days in 2 months didnt play ar?" Yeah, i really going to play gao gao during these 3 months break!! :D
Okie,let me get back to my study mood now.Need to add my LAST oil dy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net