J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Eve-----Raining raining + windy! ......

What is this? Last day of 2006, but the weather is still so bad! Very Windy+ Heavy RAIN!!! So, how about our plans??? Last nite, we planned so hard for everything for tonite! But now...... look outside of my window, listen to the strong winds(like the waves)............Feeling very D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D!! How to go to the Fun Fair which is @ Bute Park? How to go FOR countdown infront of City Hall ?? I just discussed with Ming that we're 注定 to guai guai study at home, the god want us to study harder n hardest for the last day of 2006!! So, we are 注定 to study on New Year Eve dy! We'd a lonely christmas eve, and so the new year eve! No fun at all! What a boring life? Sighhhhh...
Let's pray hard for the weather getting better later!!!!! So that our plan can still go on!!!! If not, we really going to stay at home dy! =(
Happy New Year 2007!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net