20/5 ----- 12/6 Spring Examination
I knew my final exam's timetable dy, it will be started on 20/5 until 12/6~ Nightmare again!! Haihhhhh.......need to study study study like mad again! But I'm so so so lazy now, how how how?? How to kill my laziness?? 6 papers to go through, and covered all the topics from last semester! It's crazy!! How to study so many things???and the worst thing is,we don't have any tips from lecturers! INTI LECTURERS ARE THE BEST! I miss inti's life now! My brain will crack soon! I think i will become ki siao after exams!(or maybe is before exams)
Can;t wait to go for my 5D/4N trip to Amsterdam with my Darling^Pighead!! I wanna go "kia kia" now! Very siennnnzzz...... although i still have 1 more assignment to do and my revision! 1 week of 3 weeks break has gone! SO so so fast ler, i also dunno what have i done~ =.=" Wasting & wasting & wasting time ,yeah, this is what i used to do! :(
Can;t wait to go for my 5D/4N trip to Amsterdam with my Darling^Pighead!! I wanna go "kia kia" now! Very siennnnzzz...... although i still have 1 more assignment to do and my revision! 1 week of 3 weeks break has gone! SO so so fast ler, i also dunno what have i done~ =.=" Wasting & wasting & wasting time ,yeah, this is what i used to do! :(








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home