J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Ji Mui (Jacky,my future housemate) helped me to move few boxes today to Amy's house as I've too many things to move! OMG!!! Tmr,i'm going to move everything out dy, tmr need his help again! hahaha...Thanksssssss,JI MUI!!! After moved my stuffs for me,still invited me to his house for dinner! Wowwwww, what a GREAT JI MUI ARE YOU?!!~?!?~hahahahahaahahaha.. And transferred all The GUESS and My Super MArio to my laptop!!! Wowwwwwwww.....So enjoying watching GUESS la!! After so so so so long didnt watch that!! Make me laugh like siao lang again! hahaha..Thanks thanks thankssssssss!!!! Lim Pighead!! Thanks for allowing me to store all my stuffs in ur house! hahahaahaha..tmr ,ur house will be fulled with my RUBBISH dy! Better have xin li zhun bei ya!!! :D U gambatte ya!! After next week, we will go back to that "place" again! I will bring along my PASSPORT+IC this time! To make sure i'm able to enter! hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.........JIA YOU~!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! I WILL PRAY HARD HARD FOR U!!!!Muackssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net