TUESDAY---BAD DAY!!! I HATE TUESDAY!!!
I HATE TUESDAY SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! What a busy day!!! What a bad day!!! I have straight 6 hours class from 9am to 3pm without any break! this is very horrible,rite? Yea, it is! And of coz i can;t absorb so much in a day! This timetable is damn stupid 1 ~!~Anyway...still need to bear with it....It is Worsen as I'm going to have another tutorial on TUESDAY, 5.10PM-6.00PM!! What the heck is this!?!~?~! 6 hours are not enough is it? still wanna arrange the tutorial on TUESDAY!!!! Hate it more n more n more!!! Stupid lecturer! Sighhhhh.... Every Tuesday, I can only have my lunch+dinner at 4/5pm, so my pity stomach need to suffer on Tuesday! :(
Today after class,went to the Finance 4 All career fair, and only back to home around 5pm.I was super hungry dy! Thought cooking spaghetti will the fastest n easiest, who knows...stupid me cut my finger when i was cutting the tomatoes!!! I couldnt go upstairs n get into my room to take the tissue or plaster! So i was just standing at the basin and let the cold water run through my bleeding finger,yeah, it was like the RED(VERY VERY VERY RED) COLOUR NAIL POLISH on my nail once i get my that finger away from the water! :P So, i keep on standing there for 3 minutes, and i really dunno wat to do anymore,coz the blood just couldnt stop bleeding!!! So,I tried to call Jacky who is staying beside the kitchen! Luckily he was at home!! He ran into the kitchen and had a shock when he saw my finger! Then he quciky took all the tissues and plaster for me! Thx a lot ya!!! Left all my foods on the table and went into my room to wait for the blood to stop bleeding. Forgotten about my hungri-ness dy!! @_@ Phewww..finally after 7-8 minutes,blood has stopped bledding!! thx god! it was so scary to look at the non-stop bleeding blood!!! Now, my finger has been wrapped up! I'm really potato 1~ hahahahahaha....
Today after class,went to the Finance 4 All career fair, and only back to home around 5pm.I was super hungry dy! Thought cooking spaghetti will the fastest n easiest, who knows...stupid me cut my finger when i was cutting the tomatoes!!! I couldnt go upstairs n get into my room to take the tissue or plaster! So i was just standing at the basin and let the cold water run through my bleeding finger,yeah, it was like the RED(VERY VERY VERY RED) COLOUR NAIL POLISH on my nail once i get my that finger away from the water! :P So, i keep on standing there for 3 minutes, and i really dunno wat to do anymore,coz the blood just couldnt stop bleeding!!! So,I tried to call Jacky who is staying beside the kitchen! Luckily he was at home!! He ran into the kitchen and had a shock when he saw my finger! Then he quciky took all the tissues and plaster for me! Thx a lot ya!!! Left all my foods on the table and went into my room to wait for the blood to stop bleeding. Forgotten about my hungri-ness dy!! @_@ Phewww..finally after 7-8 minutes,blood has stopped bledding!! thx god! it was so scary to look at the non-stop bleeding blood!!! Now, my finger has been wrapped up! I'm really potato 1~ hahahahahaha....








1 Comments:
wahahahhahaha.....
potato benar liet !!!
next time heat up pizza can liao lar..
By
Anonymous, at 1:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home