stresssssssssssss-nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I found that my life is getting more meaningless and meaningless nowdays!!! Everyday doing the same things, is just like a routine dy! Wake up,study study study,lunch,study study study,dinner, study study study, go to bed! So, 1 day of mine has gone like that! And those days have been passing by very very very fast. Sometimes, i hope the time could stop for a while! Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!! I think everyone is having the same life with me now(for those who is going to sit for exams in 2 days time!)
And the thing i HATE THE MOST IS TO WAKE UP FROM THE DREAM everyday when the alarm rings!!!!! I need to set alarm to wake up early everyday even it is weekend! I can't sleep more than the sleeping time that i've set for myself~ Forcing myself to open my eyes straight-away when the alarm rings, no more 赖床-ing!!! Haihhhhzzzz....life is really suxxxxx~!~ What a Boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Life=.=








2 Comments:
hang there for few more days my dear, one more week and everything will back to our normal life for few weeks before the next and final one comes.
all the best to you and to myself.
sorry no luckss to share with you coz i need it for myself too, haha.
By
Lay Ming, at 6:07 PM
haha.
同病相怜 ah. ( high five ! )
good luck to aun, juliet, lay ming everyone !
fighting fighting : )
-安
By
Anonymous, at 9:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home