J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

no more assignments!!!

No more lectures, no more assignmentsssss!!! FINALLY, today submitted the last (6th) assignment for my 2nd Year!! PHewwwwww.....After finished the last lecture for today, 小猪went to city centre with Christine (大猪) and Li Yue (mini 猪). Hahaha...why got 3 piggies here? These are the names that 大猪 gave us. I also dunno why suddenly we became 猪的家族 ~.~ We went for express shopping, mostly are the FOODS again! haha...coz we said not going out anymore since our final is coming very very soon. Just saying only "NOT GOING OUT ANYMORE!" lar,but we already planned something for this Thursday :P Furthermore, i saw the advertisement for 1 day trip to Alton Tower for 2nd May!! I wanna go!!! who wanna go? come n tell me, then i will go! hahaha...charm liao~ my study mood,pls come back to me!!! i need to study hard dy. 6 modules. 1st time need to study so much for 1 final exam, how am i going to survive? I'm going to live in the life NOT for human from now onwards until 12th June 12pm. :( Wish me LUCKSSSSSS!!!

1 Comments:

  • I want to go! Ooi just told me about this trip but too bad, now is not the time for holiday anymore, exam is coming really soon, I am so scare now, panic! Today I also went for food shopping, bought alot of food to store for exam period. Hope it is enough for the whole exam period. I also promise myself wont go out anymore, but will still go for few movies when it is shown in cinema, haha. Need some rest maa. :p
    I think I will go Alton Tower after our exam, if you are not going by next week, then we go together ya after our exam. We rent a car there, haha.!

    By Blogger Lay Ming, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net