J u | i e T ' s B | o g

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy busy busy busyyyyyyyy....

Hehe...i really didn't update this blog for more than 1 month dy~ paiseh paiseh... :P Okie, i'll update it now! so,pls stop scolding me! =_="
I've finished all my lectures and still have an hour tutorial left, although the actual Christmas Break starts only on 15th, I can be considered for having my break now! Yeahhhhhhhhh~ wahahahahaha.....so don't jealous ya,ming!!! :P So, 1 semester has gone! and left another semester to go for! IT is toooooooooo fast!!!! Time is really flying..
But this break is not going to be fun at all!!! Coz' im going to sit for my Autumn Exams on 16/1-20/1. And need to submit 1 assignment on 12th January and another 2 assignments on February! Darn it!! So many thingssssssss waiting for me to complete!!! I'm dying...... This Final Year is really suckssssssssss! It is such a super busy year compared to 2nd year! goshhhhhh.. Juz hoping that i will REALLY GRADUATE on next year JUNE! I don't want to study anymore!

1 Comments:

  • finally you are here liet ...

    yeah, dun SKB nahh no class now, i still got lot of lectures to attend, shit.! i hate it. i got 2 assignment to hand in nx friday, haven't finish yet.

    gambate ya. study hard together for th upcoming final. good luck.!

    By Blogger Lay Ming, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Background By BP-Grafix.net Cursor By BP-Grafix.net